Tuesday, June 10, 2014

So far, so good...

It's been awhile since I last updated everyone on my progress, but honestly it's because nothing really major has happened. My body is tolerating the chemo really well so far. I don't have any new symptoms, my doctor said my blood work looks great and if he didn't already know it, he wouldn't have been able to tell I am going through chemo! Amazing, I know! Such an amazing blessing! I know it's because of all the prayers. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me! It's working! Please don't stop!

I am in my third week at Stout Family Dental and I love it there! I feel like I was put at this clinic for a reason. The Doctor is super patient and all the girls are wonderful! I have another 4 or 5 weeks to go and I can't wait to see if I get hired there. I was honestly very worried about my externship at first, because I'm bald and going through chemo and I wasn't sure that anyone would hire me while going through what I'm going through, but I had nothing to worry about. Everyone has been so great, even the patients have been amazing!

I'm very excited for this Friday! I get to graduate and with honors, too! I also got my Dental Assisting license in the mail, so I can officially be hired at an office. It's an amazing feeling to almost be done and starting my new career.

No comments:

Post a Comment