Monday, May 5, 2014

After my second round of chemo, my eyebrows and eyelashes have finally started to fall out. It won't be long now until I am completely hairless. My body hair has also started to fall out, which is interesting. It will be nice to not have to shave my legs or underarms this summer, that's for sure! My externship starts in about 3 weeks and I am seriously excited, but before that I have to pass my exit final.

I was bummed when I didn't pass the first time this past Friday, but it was hard to get enough practice time in with everything that's been going on with me. So, I'll practice my butt off this week and try again on Friday. I know I'll get it this time.

It sounds like I will be placed in a small dental office for externship, which I am grateful for. Small is better. I won't get paid unless they decide to hire me during my externship and Chad is especially stressed about that. His parent have decided to pay our car payment for us for that month, which will help so much! They have been an amazing blessing to us. Words cannot describe what they mean to me. I love them so much!

Thank you so much for all of your support! What we've raised so far has gone to pay our car payment. We are in need of at least another $300 to $400 for this next month, so please share this with your friends and family so we can reach our goal. To donate please go here:

http://www.gofundme.com/8a2qx4

No comments:

Post a Comment